Tuesday, April 4

blood on my hands

I'm going to kill.

Tomorrow perhaps
Or the day after.

And it won't be simple.
Oh no it won't!
Don't fool yourself
Because I don't.

It won't be the usual way
Like a quick and easy lay
That you get out of the way
Like just another day.

This one will be tough
Nerve wracking and rough
Long, painful and slow,
Little did you know
I wouldn't let you go.

Will twist the jagged edge
Putrid pungent steel
Slicing bit by bit
What can never heal.

Watch calmly as you burn
Teaching you to learn
What you'll never live to be
What your screaming now to see.

As your insides spill out...red
Fear roaring in your head
It never hurts, you'd said
Now it will,
...long before your dead.


So stop me if you can
Try and be a man
But your brain will let you down
Even as you drown.

That brain you so cherish
Will stand by as you perish
Turn its back and wait
Too scared to fight the hate.

As I dig it deeper still,
Need to have my fill.
And I sip a glass of wine
And know it will be fine.

As I leave you now,
I leave you,
To rot and writhe and whine.

Sorry baby
It was your blood or mine.

9 comments:

White Magpie said...

One has not watched life very observantly if one has never seen the hand that - kills tenderly.

Prmod Bafna said...

Bloody amazing! :p

Russell CJ Duffy said...

'to rot and writhe and whine'......
DELICIOUS.

Inkblot said...

white magpie: that deserves serious applause

pb:bloody- I like, looks like you do too :)

cj: truly. am still licking my lips!

Pincushion said...

Ouch! but I am feeling gleeful..
i think you know why
coz' I am sitting with you
and watchin' him die!

Bloody good read!
;)

mermaid said...

'it was your blood or mine'

But wasn't it both?

Eclectica said...

my blood ran cold ...
Raw and rich!

Inkblot said...

pincushion: your more than welcome to give me a hand too!

mermaid: I guess thats the point I tried to make, badly.

verve: welcome and thank you

... said...

Just how deep does that steel go? Not through the other side I hope?