Thursday, May 18

Kitchen tales



I'm coming to get you
Make no mistake
I'm here to sweat you
Like a moist rummy cake

I'll tickle and toast you
I'll pickle and roast you
I'll carve and baste you
Brown

I'll twist and tease you
Pinch and please you
Suck you till you
Drown

Smell you, inhale you
Smoke you, choke you
Lick you softly clean

Taste you, waste you
Chew and cherish you
Take you
Where you've never been.

So pluck off those feathers
Peel off that skin
Drain all the blood
Let the games begin.

Juice up the flesh
Carve out the heart
Mince me your brains
Let me play my part.

The eyes delight
I'm waiting to bite
Shivering slow
Raring to go.

So offer it up
Pretty and pink
Rosy and raw
No scar no kink.

I smell your fear
I'm here to win
So crawl up near
Surrender to sin.

And make no mistake
My dear juicy steak
I'm the best chef ever
Your smiling saviour

and

It's you that I'll bake
It's you that I'll break
It's you I will make
It's you I will take.

And I'm no Shylock
So reminding you
That just a pound of flesh
Will never do.

So,
are you ready for the magic?

21 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely. Nice twist at end as always :D

Oh! Cute photo!

Aradhita said...

awsome stuff on ur menu card tonite:)

Bohemian said...

brazen and enticing, this! ;)

Anonymous said...

:) ki shob likhchhish!

prerona

Russell CJ Duffy said...

and me a veggie! oh, well.
;)

Anonymous said...

lolz...now dats scary...JK...gud 1

Inkblot said...

bb:thanks. 'twist's are never to be missed.

aradhita: yeah, was hungry..:P

bohemian: thanks, I like that.

Prmod Bafna said...

Haha! Good fun reading this! nicely done :)

Anonymous said...

Inkblot!

Definitely It's too hot in the kitchen ...
Brown..yes better than grey.

Cheers:)

Soul-circling

which steak would refuse a magical chef?...just commenting ...

mermaid said...

The magic? Sounded like someone was about to be mincemeat.

Am I missing something here? If this is you eating you, stop it right now. I won't let you!

Inkblot said...

cj: wasn't planning to share!

1$ saint: no need to be scared, not hungry anymore...:D

pb:thanks. I enjoyed it too!

aria said...

Heh! This was fun stuff - nonpareil. Really enjoyed this one ..

"Taste you, waste you
Chew and cherish you"
Wow ..

Shadow Lor said...

<.< >.> um...wow

Inkblot said...

mermaid: ok mama, didn't like it as much as I thought I would..:)

aria: yep, yummy. thanks

shadowlor: fire's burning bright. thank you

sirbarrett said...

Nice poem predatory cannibal! It was fun.

Are you really homeless?

Blue Athena said...

Reads like a song. :)

San said...

oooh sounds like fun

can i get some of whats on the menu ;)

The Individualist said...

Damn it. Prejudiced what I would want to say. The image did. Tickled my funny bone, the image. Light stuff this time unlike your usual intensity. A change. Somehow, I always am attached to intense stuff. The more you have of it, the more I shall cling to it.

Inkblot said...

sirbarrett: and why the question?
you think i work in a soup kitchen?
thanks though- something about cannibalism draws me...:P

individualist: easier to burn than get burned sometimes. we all need to feel our funny bones too.

san:your invited for dinner

blue athena: hope your singing..:)

Nick Zegarac said...

How about two lbs? There's a lot to digest and one visit will never do.

Anonymous said...

Blimey... I think I like it when you masticate.