Thursday, February 16

Live!

Everyone's lonely, everyones' screwed. So what's the big deal about that?
Some people know it, some don't. If this plane crashes right now I'll really know whether it matters at all or not.

When we're 16, we call it love
When we're 26 we like to call it lust
When we're 36 we can still believe its somewhere in between
When we're 46- someone enlighten me please
When we're 56, we don't have a clue anymore!
66 - hopefully it gets better
76 - yes, yes, yes!
86 - hope we don't drop dead just when its all coming together
96 - keep breathing.

Valentines or not, keep loving till it all falls of.

3 comments:

another illusion said...

"Everyone's lonely, everyones' screwed."
SO bloody true!

Anonymous said...

I wont let it crash for YOU...
Keep loving me and dare to tell me

death said...

Valentines or not, keep loving till it all falls of

hey! you know what!?? this quote can make you famous. Jesus! Where dya come up with all this stuff!??

Whats cooking in your mind today? I am Hungry :D